Monday 2 April 2018

Idea for the Digipak and Album Artwork


Albums in this genre do not have conventions and are experimental in comparison to other genres, because of this I will have complete freedom when making my digipak - however, I have looked at other albums from artists such as Kehlani and Charlie CXC to gather inspiration and ideas.

I want my digipak to be chic and simplistic in terms of editing and effects as the images we have captured are busy - with lots of neon lights in the background. Therefore I do not want my digipak to be overpowering.
Similar to the music video it will have a purple hue/theme that represents nightlife and the electro-pop genre. Other albums in the genre are also quite artistic whether that's shown through the photography or editing, therefore I can have a fair amount of artistic freedom when it comes to creating the digipak. I will mess around with a few ideas to see what works.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluating stages?

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluating stages? Niamh's part was cut out righ...